Granite Falls, Minnesota

Mediacom had a 24 hour outage in our area after which, neither my internet nor phone worked after 30 hours. I called tech support.

First tech could not get it through her head that a lap top has only one ethernet port and not the two she kept insisting I had to have. Second tech one hour later kept telling me my modem was pinging (who cares) but I had no internet nor phone but tech blamed it on my router (as it is not Mediacom equipment) Third tech, second day, said problem was the age of my modem (2 years) and she would send a (real) tech to the house not on the day of the outage, not the next, nor even the next but one week later when they were "working in our area". One week without service and then when I called customer service to get a weeks credit on my bill she got all pissed because I dared ask for a refund. Also I agreed to a 2 year contract, the rude rep I was speaking to insists it's 3.

(It's 2, I have it in writing) and the longer she checked the ruder she became.

No customer should ever be treated so poorly. Shame on you Mediacom!

tickedontheprairie wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to "an apology would be nice!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service person. Author liked the most tech who came to the house who was professional and polite. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Good morning. I apologize for the issues that you have had and would like to assist you.

Please email me at totalcare@mediacomcc.com and I will assist you. Thank you- SR