November 2014 I agreed to a 2 yr agreement @$119 for one year, then raised to $134. I had to consistently call them monthly to correct billing, they constantly shut down internet/cable/phone, and raised my bill to $159.85, stating that they could not play the phone call to verify what was agreed.

I called them in February about an outage, they reset the modem, agreed to credit me $2.85, then did not.

Today, they claimed that they had not spoken to me since Dec 2015!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $160. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. The most disappointing about mediacom bundle at Mediacom was bad service, no one resolves the problem and poor customer servive poor quality connection Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sounds like the Mediacom we all know and loathe. The lies from Mediacom haven't changed one bit.

They promos one price then charge 25 bucks in "fees".

I thought monopolies were illegal?? Guess know why there are only 4 "media" companies now.

They have all merged so we are cut off from competition. Thanks Congress.

MediacomSupport

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact us at totalcare@mediacomcc.com and I will assist you. Thank you- SR