We have been having problems with our internet service for 4 years. It has been intermittent at best.

We have had a number of visits that included every possible connection in the house being changed and the cable from the box in the back of the house also changed twice. There customer service reps are rude and they get defensive when u ask to speak to a supervisor.

When I asked for some financial compensation for the 4 years of intermittent internet service I was given 33 dollars off my next bill. 33 dollars for all the time spent on the phone with them then waiting for them to show up amounts to nothing Thanks MEDIASCAM

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

mediacomchris
Machipongo, Virginia, United States #200688

My name is Chris Lord and I work with the Social Media team for Mediacom . I apologize for the poor service from Mediacom and would love to help improve your service and your experience with Mediacom. If you would like to email me the problems at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com, or through here I will do all I can to fix any issues you are having. If you would prefer a phone call, you can send me your TN through here or the following email and I will call you at your convenience.

Thanks