After having mediacom for 16 months, I have had enough. We have had 15 complaints to their customer service by phone (3 service trips out in 1 week!), multiple internet complaints (that they cancelled because of a storm), over billing, failure to apply our payments.

They have hung up on my husband more than once. So today when I got the bill and it did not show the last 2 payments that I made ON TIME, I went beserk and called and got my contract termination fee and scheduled disconnect.

I hate mediacom and as long as I am breathing will NEVER have mediacom again. Just a few more days and I will be done with them!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

I agree totally with emt221. Had I known the lying and weezeling of this company I would never have signed up.

I am thinking about paying out of my contract in Jan. If i can afford it. I am now using my phone to write this because my internet is out again. They stay within legal boundaries (I think) but ethical and customer service is out the window.

Their service techs only come to our area 2 times week and may come as lste as 9 at night. They say that you aren' t home when you have sat and waited even taking off work.

Workmanshipis sloppy and when you complain the company doesn' t care. Had I known what I know today I would not have signed up and I don't recommend tbem to anyone else.BEWARE and don' t sign their contract.

MediacomSupport

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. This is not the way we treat our customers. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com. I will be happy to look into these service issues and escalate your account to the local technical management.

Thanks