They have new commercials saying they are great and save money! What a joke.

Service so intermittent and yet they still charge. No service for 45 days now, and they sent a bill...... robbery! Corporate robbery!

Who in their right mind is going to pay for service they have not received? Not this guy. They have been to my house 1-2 times a week, supervisors, techs and now regional supervisors.... still no solution.

What a waste of time and energy on my end, and terrible waste of resources on theirs. I'm PISSED!!!!

Maybe, just maybe if they communicated and shared information with eachother, or actually cares they would solve a problem for a customer, or not send a bill when there has been NO SERVICE for over 45 days.... bill me once I get service, don't try to steal from me!!

Comments

Hey Perry..

i can share your missery. I have had then almost 2 years now. first i get a bait and switch ( not sure if thats 100% accurate since i got the price they stated.. for 12 months.. and then " a normal" price of 180 a month for the next 12 months. i was never informed of the second year until my bill doubled )

plus i have had so many visits .. taking time out of my day to wait HOURS for a service time set from 8-12 or 1-5, they wont wait for you.. but YOU *** WELL better wait for them... taking time off from work to do so. it wouldnt be so bad if it was a once a year thing.. but every few days.. weeks or months.. OUTRAGIOUS! ive been keeping a log of my net speeds.. and i average 5-6 Meg at best.. when i pay for VIP service.

Ive heard that they over sold the area.. that its a hardware problem that will be fixed in the next 3 months.. that it must be something in the wiring.. *** a lot of times they cant even remotely reset my hardware. tells you something is wrong.. but lets not fix the problem.. lets keep charging us poor suckers the same price for a service we arnt receiving. i was even told at one point that it was my responsability to call them to get my bill corrected.. WTH if they know there is a problem then the company should care enough to track the problem .. issue refunds and adjustments.. and contact you when the problem is resolved. infact when i was told they oversold the area and that we would have to deal with diminished speeds i asked if they are adjusting everyone in the area.. i was flat out told by a CSM " not if they dont call in and ask for it" i would call this out and out THEFT .. charging for a service that your not providing up to your own standards.

ok .. i could rant on and on over all the things i have dealt with.. but thats the point.. they will not change till we refuse to have service till they fix it. :( :(

I would be more than happy to assist you with your service issues. Please send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I will do everything in my power to make this right.

-James