32441 Royal Blvd, Dagsboro, DE 19939, USA
1.3

This can best be explained by my most recent interaction with them Here is a copy of my online correspondence: "First let me express how incredibly frustrating it is dealing with your company (Mediacom) in general. I find your services to be the worst that I have ever dealt with for any company in a service industry.

I have had my internet and cable account with you since May (approximately 6 months) and have never once been satisfied with your customer service in person, by phone or by email. The only reason I still have my account with you is because you are the only cable provider in this area aside from Dish Network. That may be my next call. I have spent the last hour trying to log into my cable account at http://watch.mediacomtoday.com/networks.

When I try to log in, the system tells me that my account is locked because of too many login attempts. When I try to contact customer service for assistance it sends me back to the login screen which is locked from too many login attempts! I looked on the Mediacom website for a customer service phone number, but there is no number listed there. Again, it sends me back to the login page that I cannot access!

The same happens for the online chat. I finally found a general Mediacom customer service number on the internet (1-855-MEDIACOM, or 1-855-633-4226). Every time I call the number, the system hangs up on me! I tried to call from multiple different phones with the same results!

In a desperate attempt to reach someone I called your sales department. Surprise- someone answered after one ring.... I expressed my frustration and told him that the only reason I called was to reach customer service. He proceeded to tell me that I had to listen to his sales pitch first!

I can't make this stuff up!

My next step will be to paste this dialog as a review on the internet. HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY AT 585-402-3894."

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments