We moved into a new home and Mediacom is the only cable/internet provider in the area and our landlord is anti Dish-Direct TV.

From day one they have messed up our order, we have been given the runaround, lied to and paid these blood sucking leaches to drive our blood pressure through the roof for the last month.

We placed an order with a local rep for 20gig internet and double play cable $69.90 for one year..

I have, 12gig internet, hard to do class work with and we have the single play package, not to mention we where forced to take Starz and Encore, which I did not want..

The local rep will not answer his phone, go figure he got his commission why should he answer his phone and when you call customer service we get the well I will upgrade you but it will cost you so instead of $69.90 our bill is now $100 something.due to Mediacom's mistake costing us our promotion.

.So after loosing a major paper last night due to the internet going in and out, I called customer service and made an appointment for a tech to come out, the wait time 2 weeks. I see I'm a valued customer.from day one it has been *** with no relief in sight.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

You should not have to deal with this much frustration with your internet and cable service or billing. Please send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I would be happy to do everything I can to make this right.

-James