I just recently switched my cable carrier to Mediacom and what a mistake it's been. I switched to Mediacom in the hopes of better service, but instead I'm paying for cable I can't even watch!

After several nights of pix-elated television I decided to complain. After several minutes on hold and an extremely annoying answering service, I finally reached a live person. The person, in turn told me my equipment was malfunctioning and a tech would have to come out and investigate.

My problem with their service is that I now have to wait a week, seven days from my call, just to get a tech here, but the office is literally five blocks from my house!!! Not only can I not use the service, but I'm being charged for it regardless.

Comments

Had the same problem, they needed to put a new coax cable from the power pole to my house.

MediacomSupport

This is not the level of service we expect our customers to receive. I will be happy to look into the service issues you are currently having and see if I can get your trouble call moved up at all. Can you send me an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Tim