Bainbridge,Georgia

I had mediacom for years. Horrible company.

Terrible service. Expensive.

Go Directv. You'll never look back

Comments

Beginning of dialog, please dismiss dialog before continuing

Attach Documents

End of dialog, please dismiss dialog before continuing

End Chat End Chat Print We'll be just a second. In the meantime, do any of these questions help?

• How can I order DIRECTV for my home? • DIRECTV Installation – Schedule Appointment • Where can I download the DIRECTV order forms for my office? • Where can I download the DIRECTV order forms for my hotel, dorm, or hospital? • DIRECTV Installation - How is DIRECTV Installed?

Catherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV:Hi, my name is Catherine C. (ID 100622750). How are you today?

File attachment upload has started.Tony Public:can you get this?Catherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV:Hi Tony, how can I help you? The file DirecTV.jpg (2897.71KB) was received.Catherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV:You want to move the dish, am I correct?Tony Public:that is correct.

Tony Public:I come home at night and ran into it 3 times already because this thing is about 5 foot high and the arm is hanging out over the walk way.Catherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV:Tony, here's what we will do, I will trnasferCatherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV:the chat to our technical specialist to further assist you, would that be okay/Tony Public:I don't care. just make it happen or get me someone how canCatherine C.

(ID 100622750) DIRECTV:Yes Tony, stay on the line.Tony Public:ok Catherine C. (ID 100622750) DIRECTV has disconnected.Brittany E. (ID 100847123) DIRECTV:Hi, my name is Brittany E. (ID 100847123).

How are you today?Tony Public:can you look back to the beginning of this chat?Brittany E. (ID 100847123) DIRECTV:Yes I can, bear with me just a momentBrittany E. (ID 100847123) DIRECTV:Alright, so we need to relocate the dish, bear with me while I access your account and see when I can get someone out there to you.Tony Public:it is not my account. I am just the ran who ran it to it.Tony Public:I can give you the address.Brittany E.

(ID 100847123) DIRECTV:You would have to have the person whos account it is to contact us about it being moved, I cannot schedule something without the account holder.Tony Public:I already have and it is still not moved. I do not have her name, phone or account. just the address.Brittany E. (ID 100847123) DIRECTV:I am sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do without actually speaking to the account holderTony Public:the address is an address in Iowa Tony Public:yes you canTony Public:the technology is there.

look up the address.Tony Public:send a tech person out to verify and move it.Brittany E.

(ID 100847123) DIRECTV:That has nothing to do with it, I can look the account up yes, but I cannot make changes or schedule any kind of relocation without the permission of the account holder. It is their equipment and cannot be moved without their say so.