Lillian, Alabama
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have mediacom (only option) received letter. Called Customer Service because upgrade not in affect,was told I had to pay an extra $10.00 a month to get the upgrade.After talking to three people finally got corporate phone number.Called and they said the letter was just something they sent out.Also have been trying to get the feeder line on my street for two years ,it has been spliced eight times together.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mediacom and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Mediacom - Untrained technicians and unresponsive call center Mediacom "Had a technician come last week to install television and internet. Technician was very confused. Couldn't figure out wiring in house. Told us he wanted to locate..." Read more My not-so-fun and fruitless Friday with Mediacom Mediacom "I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more