Camden, North Carolina
Coverage Area

We pay for the highest speed possible but we only get a 10th of the speed that we pay for. Customer service hold time is 45 minutes plus.

This is company is the most ridiculous ever. They suck money out of people while giving the run around. The upload speed is only 6 when we pay for 100. They then offer to come out and then the tech says nothing is wrong within the house.

Then they say it's outside the house and would send someone out to check it. Now both repair guys have been out and still the same problem!!! OMG.

These people are not right.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience. I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations

Gilbertsville, Kentucky, United States #874976

Been through 4 modems 1 rewire don't knowhow many apologies I have received. Everytime bill is due internet goes out for 3 days then goes in and out till we pay bill.then it magically comes on humm