Marion, Kentucky

The internet never works when it does its slow laggy. Goes out every night about 12am.

I have a lot more to add but i think everyone above me has it covered. I figured maybe if enough people put these problems out there, Mediacom will spend some of that money they've earned on all of their broken promises and fix their broken services. But truthfully probably NOT.

Review about: Mediacom Bundle.

Comments

Same problems with mediacom Internet, lack of customer service, and horrendously ignorant technicians. Only service I get from mediacom is high speed Internet.

Since May have had 4 long term outages, not able to fix over phone, so requiring appointments. On my 10th hour this week sitting at home waiting for mediacom.

Truly no caring for if the service works from the company. The only efficient trouble-free service is processing my payment.

MediacomSupport
Buena Park, California, United States #680785

Hello,

That is certainly not the level of service we expect to provide to our customers. I would be more than happy to help get this issue resolved. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,