I just posted a comment about mediacom cable T.V. I was speaking to a CS rep and I asked her if she was aware of the amount of complaints they have. She replied, thats not surprising being such a big company. I told her people are talking about getting together and going to the FCC. She had the audacity to tell me thats ok because they are contracted with the FCC. That just proves my point. Big business get so big they think they are untuchable.

AMERICA DIDNT GET TO BE AMERICA LETTING THE BIG BOYS TREAT THEM WRONG. THEY PULLED TOGETHER AND COLONIZED AND PUSHED FORWARD.

RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG. IF THEY ARE TO BIG TO REALIZE THEY HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US?

Comments

Mediacom is the most unreliable internet/cable service provider that I've ever had. Their service is so bad, in fact, that the WiFi cut out twice while writing this short comment!

Perhaps worse still are their cable-guys. The last one to visit my home arrived two hours late, smelled like wet ***, and tracked mud and snow all throughout my house.

Daphne, Alabama, United States #685201

I have continued problems with these yo yos. Guys late fir appointment but don't call show up two hours late.

Didn't bring right modem. Cable has not been buried now fir 6 weeks. They keep telling me they will call me to schedule never do. Had to call day in and out to get right modem.

When using phone Internet stops-cuts out. My number was supposed to be unpublished but the obviously sold it because we get twenty sakes calls a day. Now they overkill us and charge us ten dollars more a month than agreed. Numerous calls just get us lied to.

Finally fit the wifi modem but still they do nothing to fix the other issues. Thinking if canning them under this 90 day guarantee :(

When I try to make a phone call to ask sth, it took me such a long time. And their services are not efficient because they answer questions so slow and I have to be patient and hold on the phone and waited and waited.

Also the network sucks.

Once I missed my exam online because the Internet doesn't work. Not just mine, but also my friends live in other area.