i work for Mediacom i have also worked for 3 other cable companies and i can tell you Mediacom is the worst they don't care about customers all they care about is getting there repeat numbers down and getting to the job and not fixing it as soon as possible. with over 15 years in cable i've never seen a company that didn't have a preventive maintenece program that WILL eliminate most of the issuse customers suffer from.

instead Mediacoms policy seems to be put a band-aid on wound instead of a turnicate and move on to apply the next band-aid. please don't get mad at the techs the get 10-15 jobs a day(which take 45-60+ mins to fix) and are told to complete all jobs in an 8 hours day because if you get overtime it is a write up. and the maintence techs can't even fix a problem if they wanted to because the compny won't give them the proper equipment or supplies to do it.

so maintence has to buy their own tools and parts to get the issue fixed in a half**** manner. not to mention they do not pay on a competive scale installer here start @10/hr maintence@15/hr real cable companies pay start @15/hr & 20/hr Mediacom SUX

Comments

Albany, Georgia, United States #902110

Mediacom do not live up to there promises of their terrible services. I am an insomniac and certain times in the month my TV service is interrupted and there is no reimbursement for the lack of service and I personally think that is a bunch of bull.

I need my monies worth every month. And last but not least with all the customer services there are to get you started and to try and bind you in contracts and all when there is a problem to address no one is available.

What a service.

Mediacom,

You are either inept or liars.

If you are committed to providing your customers with the highest level of service you have failed epically as the thousands of complaints would indicate.

My opinion is that you do not care about your customers, only their money.

Either way I am fairly certain you have made several fraudulent claims about your Internet speeds and your delivery of services is poor, so much so that I would consider your billing practices fraudulent as well.

THExWHITEDEVIL,

I am interested in your litigation attempts. I am not interested in compensation but I am interested in seeing Mediacom getting what they deserve. Please keep posting to this site any new information/progress that is gathered/made.

THExWHITEDEVIL

My e-mail is nicklong21@gmail.com and I recently talked with a lawyer about a class action suit. If you are interested e-mail me.

The lawyer said that we will have a case bc mediacom knows that they can't provide the service, but still charge us and sign up new customers knowing full well that they can't provide the service.

As an employee of Mediacom I would appreciate your input in building our case. Please e-mail me if you are interested

At Mediacom, we're committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. We are deeply concerned about our customers and ANY service issues they encounter. Any problems will be handled as quickly as possible. Anyone with concerns, employees or customers, can always get assistance from the Mediacom Social Media Team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com or our call centers at 855-MEDIACOM

Thanks,

Bryan

Mediacom Social Media Team

At Mediacom, we're committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service. We are deeply concerned about and customers and ANY service issues they encounter. Any problems will be handled as quickly as possible. Anyone with concerns, employees or customers, can always get assistance from the Mediacom Social Media Team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com, our call centers at 855-MEDIACOM, or on the web at mediacomcable.com/CustomerSupport

Thanks,