Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have Mediacom as my cable service provider in Albany Ga and we (other customers in my area)have had an ongoing unresolved issue with service interruptions since February 13th. When u call for help, I can't get an appointment till 7 - 10 days.

The Technician fix will the problem, but, it never lasts. Sometimes the problem returns an hour or so after the Technician leaves. I then call back to see if the Technician can come back and they give me another appointment a week or so out!!! Why can't you all do a permanent fix for this issue.

Service sometimes comes on during the morning but quit in the afternoon and night.

Please fix the problem!!!

FRANKIE Hill 229-436-0693

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Good morning. I apologize for the issues and frustrations you have experienced with your service.

I will be happy to assist you if you are still having any issues and also make sure that credit has been applied to your account for the past issues.

You can contact us direct here at totalcare@mediacomcc.com. Thanks

MediacomSupport

You can contact us direct here at totalcare.mediacomcc.com. Thanks