I have been a customer of Mediacom for over 5yrs. I am disgusted with their customer service/Tech support.

They have been to my home 3 times in less than a month. They have YET to fix the problem with my receiver. Instead of simply exchanging the receiver, which I have practically begged them to do, they insist upon sending out contractors for Mediacom that do nothing but check the cable wires coming in to my home. I was also told yesterday that someone would finally come switch the box today, but no phone cal and no show from the company.

Surprise, Surprise. I am fed up and will be switching to another cable provider, immediately!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2012.

Comments

pvblake

Mediacom did finally replace my cable/dvr box after the 3rd attempt. For the past month we have only had one problem, but customer service was able to fix it over the phone.

You should not have this much trouble getting your services working properly. I would hate to lose you as a customer. If you would like to send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com I can get this escalated to the area management and get this resolved.

-James