Elkader, Iowa

Mediacom, my cable television provider,announced in the spring that they were updating their service. By means of a stern letter, each customer was told to contact them which I did.

Two more letters came getting more demanding each time and I replied a second time but not the third.. Finally some one came to install the box and three days later, NO tvs working. I removed the box and tv was fine. Until this week.

Both TVs out and I called for service and was told it would be a week or better due to their growing problem. I threatened to quit and Was told serviceman would come today between 1 & 5. No show. Called mediacom.

Oh, no, they were coming tomorrow Saturday. Told them to take me off media com cable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. The most disappointing about mediacom tv service at Mediacom was demanding letters and no service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments