They raised the price of there packaged Cable-Internet-Phone service to over $200.00 a month, there *** service is barely worth half that. I cancelled the cable and got Directv.

I got Magic Jack and cancelled the phone service. They disconnected my service on Wednesday the day before Thansgiving for no apparent reason. I called to find out why I was disconnected, they said I was not disconnected and said my router must be the problem..... it is not.

They had me unplug the modem which of course didn't help because I was disconnected outside at the box. I told them it was not my equipment in the house, it is outside the house like every other time I have a problem it is always with their equipment. They hung up on me. I called back and asked for a supervisor.

The supervisor informed me that a filter was installed by their technician and that my service was on and checked out of on their end. When I requested that they send that tech back out, they said it would be Monday. So I went 1/2 of Wed. all of Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday with no internet connection.

Monday that same *** tech came out, screwed a filter on the line and reconnected me. It took 2 minutes. Now I have internet service but my Magic Jack phone service doesn't work.

Mediacom sucks, they have lousy tv phone and internet and even worse customer service. They are greedy and unscrupulous and don't give a *** about anything but the money they extort from you.

Comments

MediacomSupport
#381968

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. The issue over Thanksgiving should have been handled much quicker. If you can email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com I will be happy to look into this. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks