I live in the middle of nowhere, I get two internet companies to choose from. Mediacom, which had a faster internet service and a lower price compared to the town's internet service. I sadly, went with Mediacom. If a bird *** too close to the house, the internet goes out. If it's too sunny out, the internet goes out. ***, if it's 2 in the afternoon and it's partly cloudy, the internet goes out.

Before I moved I had AT&T. I never had to deal with outages every single week. I didn't have to deal with awful customer service reps. The one time I had a problem with my internet, they fixed it within an hour. I have never deal with people who seem to have no idea what they are really doing.

There was even a time, a tech came out and stop my internet service for no apparent reason. Thankfully, my husband works for Comcast was able to call Mediacom who said there was no reason we aren't getting service and fixed the problem with nothing but a two dollar credit to our bill. Even the rep. said it would of taken a week to get a tech out here to fix it.

If you have another choice in internet, I'd strongly suggest you take the other company.

Comments

MediacomSupport

I completely understand your frustration with the service issues you have been having. I will be happy to look into this issue for you so you can get the service in which you are paying for. Can you send me an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com?

Tim