Had an Agreed upon deal for set pricing for two years if I cancelled I would be charge early discharge fee. Had one month of agreed on price and after that charges every month just keep going up, despite a contract I have to agree to and abide by they do-not.Have contacted them many times and they don't care they always have some lame reason why the price is higher.

Service is always messed up losing internet palpitated cable ,phone goes down all the time,m they are a joke, so lesson learned on my end once I'm done they are done. Beware folks they will

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

You sound just like me VERBATIM. Those thirsty THIEVES LIED to me about MY 2yr contract pricing, too, and they keep increasing the bill!

All of their services are HORRIBLE, they NEVER work, but MediaCom keeps right on sending that d##n high bill each month. I f##king HATE THEM.

MediacomSupport

Hello! We would be more than happy to see what we can do to get you a sooner date!

If you can please reach out to use via one of our Social Media outlets (The links are posted below).

Also you can give us a call anytime at 1-855-633-4426!

Follow us on Twitter! @MediacomSupport