I waited for 4.5 hours for my service technician to install, was supposed to come during the first two hours. When he did come he took a look at the telephone pole in my neighbor's backyard and said he couldn't gain access, I would need to call MidAmerican Energy myself and request it to be trimmed.

BTW - the tree was tiny and only came halfway up the pole. MidAmerican Energy came out, saw no problem. I reported back to Mediacom and they said, oh, then you need to contact a private contractor to trim around the pole. Of my neighbor's backyard.

What???? I was on the phone with them 30 minutes trying to explain how that couldn't happen and finally decided to cancel my request for their service.

Signed up with Century Link. They were and have been great.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom installation. Mediacom needs to "work on your customer service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments