For about a month and a half now we have experienced not being able to get online, our phone goes "silent" and then comes back, and freezing pictures or losses of sound/picture on our cable tv. We've called them out.

They say they will show up but because we weren't home the day before they cancel the appointment. So this goes on a couple of times, then finally my husband yells and says come over the day we ask you to come over and call us the same day! They come over and can't fix it. Some other person must fix it.

OK. Other tech comes out and supposedly fixes it. NOT fixed again. I've got to schedule an appointment again.

They never fixed the first problem. What is going on? Why can't they have same day appointments for customers whose TV/Internet/Phone has never been fixed after repeated attempts? So because Mediacom cannot properly troubleshoot the problem I have to keep on putting up with poor service, and "trying" to make an appointment which does not fit into my work schedule.

OK, you have no technicians to come over to my house at 7am? Only from 10-12noon? So anyone who works from 10-12 cannot get a service call? My day off is Sunday and they don't work on sunday's.

What is wrong with you?

You call this customer service? I want my money back Mediacom!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 05, 2013.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #635545

I apologize for the ongoing problems you have had with your Mediacom service. I would be happy to work on getting this resolved. Please email your account information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,