1.2

When paying my October bill I clicked on process twice and my credit card was charged twice. I called Media Com immediately and was told I had to wait until the payment went through.

I asked if the rep could set it up to refund as soon as it was processed and was denied. Now I call back and I am told the newest billing is being sent TONIGHT, of all things how convenient, and they cannot refund back the money because it will automatically be credited to the next months bill. Wow! everything is automatic when it is to their advantage and when a customer needs something processed it is an act of congress.

Bad form Mediacom and I thought Cox had bad policies....Mediacom is worse by far.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one resolves the problem and multiple payment not returned to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of cable billing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $101. Mediacom needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cable billing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments