Springfield, Missouri

I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a bit about it, and I posted a more complete account on ComputerMagazine.com at the link included below:

My not-so-fun and fruitless Friday with Mediacom

Christopher Swearingin

Editor-in-Chief at ComputerMagazine.com

Well, Mediacom (a cable company and ISP serving many U.S. locations, but in my case Springfield, Missouri) came this afternoon and “upgraded” my home to their “xtreme” package. They installed a Hitron CGNVM-2559 cable modem/router and took out my old one. What a disaster! Who knew Mediacom was now actively sabotaging it's own customers? Read the article for more...

#Mediacom

#Swearingin

#ComputerMagazine

Review about: Mediacom Xtreme.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mediacom Xtreme Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion