I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a bit about it, and I posted a more complete account on ComputerMagazine.com at the link included below:

My not-so-fun and fruitless Friday with Mediacom

Christopher Swearingin

Editor-in-Chief at ComputerMagazine.com

Well, Mediacom (a cable company and ISP serving many U.S. locations, but in my case Springfield, Missouri) came this afternoon and “upgraded” my home to their “xtreme” package. They installed a Hitron CGNVM-2559 cable modem/router and took out my old one. What a disaster! Who knew Mediacom was now actively sabotaging it's own customers? Read the article for more...

#Mediacom

#Swearingin

#ComputerMagazine

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments