I have had mediacom for 5 months now, and our inernet has yet to work. They came 5 times out of 9 appointments in the first 2 months with new routers and the problem was never fixed, they showed up half the time.

I called the other day again about the same problem and they tell me it's a signal problem and should have been fixed on the first service call! They scheduled an appointment for the next morning and of course never showed up again.

I call them back and they say they can reschedule in 2 weeks.... Mediacom has horrible service and customer service!!

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Well, they had a tech come out to upgrade my boxes. He came, looked at my boxes, and left because he said he had 3 other jobs to do.

He didn’t even try to hook my cable up. Came back a second time and said he didn’t feel like going on with troubleshooting my new boxes, and said he would just come back the next day. He made 2 trips to my home, and never hooked up my cable.

I pay 200 a month for this type of service. I’m done.

#520667

You should have received a much better level of service from us. Please send me an email with your phone number or account number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I will do everything I can to make it right.

-James