From top to bottom, a terrible experience. It took over a month to get the service installed.

Our sales women took days to respond to phone call and emails. Also, she could never get my name right even though she had it in print. The technicians took 5 days to get our static IP bound to a mac address correctly. Unfortunately they were the only option for high speed in the area and they performed as such.

I only hope another provider becomes available in the area so we can stop giving them our money. I would definitely check all other options before dealing with this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #940002

Hello! I'm sorry about the poor experience you received while working with our business support team.

We definitely what to improve your experience as a customer. If you ever have any more issues or question regarding your services feel free to contact us at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com or you can contact the business support team directly at business_support@mediacomcc.com.

Thanks,