I moved to Illinois from out of state and I am trying to get services in my name. I am getting the third degree because the previous person left the residence with an unpaid balance.

I am getting refused service because of this.This is not right, I don't even know the person that previous lived at the residence. Telling me I need a lease when the landlord don't provide a lease it is a verbal month to month lease.

I have never been treated so unfairly in my life before. If I could get some further direction on this would be appreciated.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India #408714

After I did what I was told yesterday I was promised that someone would come back to install my service. That never happened so they said someone would come out to my home today.

Now that I call this morning they tell me that someone can't come out until Tuesday! I am so very unhappY! I want someone to come install my service TODAY!

Also I refuse to pay the 87.00 I was supposed to pay when they come to install because I am getting the run around. Please give me a number to call to guarantee someone will be at my home today Friday January 13, 2012!

MediacomSupport

I would be happy to look into to this for you. Please email your information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com