This company is the worst and very unprofessional!I was setup to have a technician come out to my home yesterday February 20, 2012.

The tech did not even show up at my home but instead called my phone, did not introduce himself but instead asked for the person that used to live there. I told him that person no longer lives there and he told me that I have to provide a lease to have services installed. But I was never told that by customer service, the only thing I would need was my license and the fee I was told to pay. I do not have a lease where I live, it is verbal month to month.

There is nothing for me to provide to these people for me to get services except my license and other bills to prove I live there. But I am also being told that I am responsible for the other persons bill that had service there in the past.

I am very unhappy with this service.I have never been treated so rudely in my life.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport

I very much apologize for the miscommunication and trouble getting services installed. Please email your acocunt information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I'll be happy to check over your account. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks