The contractor installer came to hookup my neighbor. He decides to cut all my paid for connections. Drives away. I turn on Tv no cable. I call MC to get overseas call center . They tell me it will be 11 days before they come out. No local number no local office! I sit and wait. MC offered me 2 day credit on a 11 day outage they caused.

Would they wait 11 days for my payment ? No!!

I tried over 11 times to talk to someone that can help.

No such luck. I pay my bill on time and this is service I get.

Why do cities give them franchise rights?

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Mediacom?

Comments

MediacomSupport

Hello,

I assure you this is not the level of service we expect any of our customers to experience. We will be more than happy to assist you however we can. Please send our Social Media Team an email with your account or phone number to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com.

Mediacom Social Media Team

Buying Mediacom Cable Online Mediacom "I am writing this to share my experience of buying cable TV subscription through a website {https://mediacombundledeals.com/}. The sales staff was very pleasant and the overall experience was extremely satisfying...." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Mediacom - Internet Service Review Mediacom "Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area. Our internet service goes out constantly. The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more