Ocean View, Delaware
1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I hope no one has been without email for the last seven days like have, getting no help until I drove 30 miles to and from the nearest service so I could get in touch with the tier 2 tech i was supposed to hear from on Saturday. Never called.

Using the info the tech gave the me at the service center, that proved no good. Another phone call (at least I didn't get hung one this time), they got one of my three email to R&S, and told me the other two would be working this morning. I discovered out the problem was they "blocked" all email to my IP address. Not why just that they did.

End of story, none of emails work in Windows Live nor on mediacom webmail.

And when I tried to an online chat this morning, they have locked me out of that. Is dial up service still available?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mediacom customer care. Mediacom needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments