There was an outage happened on Aug 7th and mediacom automated voice said the outage is being worked and I'm not allowed to talk to customer care. I was just talking to a machine.

Finally after 2 hours of waiting I got a person on line. She said that the technicians will come to my home today afternoon, but none turned up. She just lied to me. When I called again for the status, they said that you are just one customer affected and we have very low priority for this.

What an irresponsible response. Mediacom service is totally ***.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. The most disappointing about mediacom internet service at Mediacom was no one resolves the problem, poor customer service and treatment of reliable customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments