It's good to know that Mediacom doesn't log any IP information when attempts are made to access customers email accounts. I had some PayPal fraud and wanted to see what IPs accessed my email account within the last 48 hrs.

Mediacom told me they don't have any of those so feel free to have your way with their systems because they likely don't have any effective security controls.

They did try to tell me how to see my IP, which tells me they didn't even read or understand my question to begin with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss mediacom internet. Mediacom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom internet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Was your email account compromised?

Please contact us at totalcare@mediacomcc.com and I will investigate this issue. Thank you- SR