WE JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM MEDIA COM THREATENING TO TURN US OVER TO A COLLECTION AGENCY FOR NOT RETURNING EQUIPMENT AFTER SWITCHING TO ANOTHER SERVICE.

WE DID RETURN ALL THE EQUIPMENT THAT WAS DISCONNECTED TO THE CEDAR RAPIDS OFFICE OVER 2 MONTHS AGO.

ON MANY OF THE SERVICE CALLS WE WERE FORCED TO ENDURE DURING OUR 12 YEARS AS MEDIA COM SUBSCRIBERS, MANY ITEMS WERE EXCHANGED AND UPGRADED.

OUR ADVICE TO OTHERS IS TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING DONE DURING A SERVICE CALL AND EVERY OFFICE VISIT IS FULLY DOCUMENTED AND KEEP A RECEIPT. WE MIGHT HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER BECAUSE I REFUSE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING WE RETURNED.

I didn't like: How poor customer service is, Very disturbing.

Comments

West Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1225968

I am going through the same exact problem. Live in West Des Moines.

Say I didn't return a small adapter. They put in a new small adapter and took the old one with them. When I called today they said they had no knowledge or record of that. They are crazy.

They are going to"research" it and then let me know. If I have to I will hire a lawyer. Not paying for it.

Don't know why on earth they think I would have any motivation to keep it!for what? I switched to satellite.qanid