Scheduled appointment 5:30 to 6:00 pm in Bremen Indiana no show, no call. Called toll free number 3 times promised to call back did not.

Earliest reschedule 2 weeks later. Talked to Ray, Justin, and one other tech. Also received e-mail, and computer voice message on phone that appointment was rescheduled for 8:00 to 12:00 same day. Called on that they had no record of that.

Problem stems from moving to digital from analog. I Do not believe them, they have no idea what happens in the field.

Nor do they direct contact with anyone in them field. Same story each time I called.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Installation.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #933832

Installer lost our prepay check now we are getting late notices before we get our first bill

MediacomSupport

Hello! I'm sorry to hear of this poor experience.

I assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive for, and I would like to assist in any way that I can to correct this trouble and improve your service experience.

If you'd like, please send us your account details, along with a brief description of the trouble, to our team at SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com. We hope to hear from you!

Mediacom Social Media Relations