I have had to reset my box three times in three weeks. No explanation why - just instructions on how to KEEP resetting the box.

I shouldn't have to KEEP resetting the box. I turn the TV off when I'm done watching it. When I come back, no matter how much time has passed in between, I have to RESET the box. Why do I have to KEEP resetting the box?

Why doesn't the system work? I can't possibly be the only customer who has to KEEP resetting the box. Is it the box? Or are you going to tell me it's a head end problem?

It sucks when a customer is limited on television programming options. Since Mediacom is it for my area, you should be working harder to provide better service. Seems like we either get good service with cable and lousy service with internet or vice versa. I pay good money to have both.

Why can't I have both?

Even our selection of filing a complaint is antiquated. You want us to come up with at least one hundred words for something I can explain in 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments