We had an outage that lasted over 24 hours, for 3 homes on my block plus Internet for a 4Th home just around the corner. The outage was for all services provided including phone, which meant we did not have the capability to dial 911 for emergency services.

WE called in repeatedly about this issue and was told the service was working on the outage and would be back on soon. Calling the last time I was told that the issue had been resolved as I sit looking at a blank TV screen. Finally I reached a supervisor that listened. She told me that we had been moved up on repair list to the next day.

Still no phone or 911 capability, after explaining this and that yes in fact there were more than just 1 home involved they sent out a repairman. Took him a 1/2 hour to get here and about 20 minutes to do the repair. All issues could have been resolved by having told the truth from the start. The ironic part Mediacom sent an email telling about my scheduled appointment and the next saying it had been moved up.

AGAIN no service on all 3 phone no emergency service, no Internet no email, and no tv.

How do you get email without Internet.

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #669035

I apologize for the downtime recently. If you do run into any other issues with your service, feel free to contact us at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and we will be happy to ensure the problem is resolved ASAP.

Thanks,