Update by user Dec 25, 2011

I posted a second complaint on Dec 3rd. Mediacom e-mails you like they care, but they don\'t.

I answered their e-mail after my first complaint and then of course I never heard from them again. So, after my second posted complaint, they e-mailed me again and I didn\'t bother to respond. Complaining to them is pointless. The only thing they know how to do is refund some of your bill if you ask.

Why can\'t we have two cable companies in the Springfield, Mo area so they compete for your business! Maybe then service would improve a little.

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2011

Mediacom is the worst! We have bundled our services with them because it's the cheapest way to get internet service.

Unfortunately, it works only part of the time. We lose our TV signal quite often, the phone doesn't work all of the time and the internet is at the point now that we have to unplug and recycle it every day! We have a service tech coming in 10 days! Who does business like that?

Mediacom, that's who. They give you credit for the times you don't have service, but I want the SERVICES! It has been problematic for the 10 years that they've been here, but since we've bundled we now have problems with three (3) things instead of one. I'm so frustrated and when I called a few days ago, I was told there weren't any complaints in my file since April!

Tonight, I was told that when they update their files, a lot of calls drop off their records. What a way to keep customer files.

I'm going to call every single time now that there is a problem and not just shrug it off and deal with the problems anymore. Look out Mediacom, you've really done it now.

Review about: Mediacom Tv Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport

I apologize for the problems you have had with you Mediacom service. From what you're describing, it sounds like there is a signal issue at the house or the street. If you can email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com I will be happy to investigate this.

Thanks