We set up service for cable tv/internet/telephone through Mediacom several weeks ago. The phone didn't have a dial tone for several weeks and we didn't realize it because we weren't dialing out.

When I discovered the phone was not working, I called and the Mediacom rep said it wasn't "linked correctly" at set up. The rep got the phone working and a week letter it didn't work again. I had to call to have the telephone "linked" again. At this time I was informed that the phone number we were given upon ordering the service was not the number assigned to this account.

WIn addition to the telephone debacle, we have had 3 technicians come to our home to fix the cable tv. Each time they schedule an appointment, WE have to block 4 hours out of our day to make sure we are available for their arrival.

The cable doesn't work again and the technicians over the phone don't know how to resolve the issue so they want to send a technician out AGAIN and have us block 4 hours out of our day to avail ourselves to them again. This is truly some of the worst service that I have ever experienced.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom mediacom xtream for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments