2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Over the last two months we've had multiple outages every week. The days we've gone without service have not been refunded or compensated for in any way.

When the connection is actually online we usually get about 10% of the speed we pay for with significant latency issues. It's caused me to miss meeting and have have web calls for work drop regularly due to the poor connection(it is hard wired) and that's assuming the call can begin in the first place(because the connection is simply unavailable almost as often as it is available).

I expect to have access to a service if i'm paying for it and the abysmal service this company provides is not worth the cost at all. Unfortunately it's all that is available in my area currently.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. the best about mediacom internet service from Mediacom was fact that i have internet occasionally. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for the experience that you've had.

I will be happy to assist you with the issues you are having.

Please send an email to TotalCare@mediacomcc.com and I will help you. Thank you- SR