Mound, Minnesota
1.6

I've had many problems with Media-com broadcasts . What really ticked me off was that I called in January to get a two month vacation hold on my service.

I was told by the representative that a two month hold was not available. They stated that the hold had to be three months or longer. I come home after my Arizona vacation and find the my TV is not working. I go to the Eden Prairie office to see if there is some payment problem or what.

When I told them that I had requested a two month vacation stop on my TV service and the representative said there were only 3 months or longer vacation they said this was not true. They stated a 2 month vacation stop was available. So I asked for some kind of adjustment. They laughed at me.

Also since my TV was not working I ask them for tech man to come and see what the problem was. For all I know It had stop working the day I left on vacation. They told me to try a couple things like a hard power down an try to connect the tv input cable directly to the TV. This bypasses the Mediacom TV box.

I did this and still no TV. I then call customer service and spent another 20 minuets on the phone trying to diagnose the problem to no avil. I finally was directed to a service personnel to help with the problem. I went through the same tests with him as I had previously done.

Kind of getting boring now. So after his duplicate testing he said they would have to send out a service personnel. I asked how long. He said about a week!!!

What kind of service is this (none none none). I'm not the only one that has service problems.

I understand there are many. I have come to the point that I must switch before I smash the tv box..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "false statements" of mediacom tv service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $354. Mediacom needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mediacom tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

MediacomSupport

Thank you for sharing your recent experiences with us here and I apologize that you was given incorrect information by a representative. There are certain areas that the seasonal option is not available.

The option is available for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 6 months in all other areas. We will be happy to check into your service issues that you experienced further and see about any credits that are due on the account if you can call our customer service department at 866-452-4747.

MediacomSupport

Good morning. I apologize for the experience that you have had.

I would like to investigate this further and correct these issues for you. Please send an email to Totalcare@mediacomcc.com.

I look forward to assisting you. Thank you- Sean