I don't know when Mediacom transferred their phone support to an overseas call center, but they are terrible at providing support, and this is not about the obvious language barrier, I am married to a person born and raised outside of the US, I spent more than 10yrs working and living overseas, no one is more patient with language differences than me, the last few times I called in, I gave up trying to get anything done, the technical skill level of these overseas reps is not where it needs to be, that's not their fault, it almost sounds like they have a script that they follow and if your problem does not fall neatly into the decision tree in their script, nothing will get done.

bobt57 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mediacom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mediacom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was how poor customer service is. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mediacom and mediacom technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

OMG, I just finished ranting about that exact same thing not less than an hour ago! I got something for them, though....