Hazel Green,Alabama

Started cable TV and Internet service Feb. 26, 2013 and have several issues.

Th ester ice was down for approximately 12 hours one day and now the cable TV is out and will be for the next 6 hours. Swapped out my cable box this morning and brought it home,hooked it up and no service. The cable box has a long lag when going from and to On Demand. Also lags when choosing DVR.

Had Comcast for the past 18 years and Cox for 20 years previous and not as many issues with both companies as Mediacom.

To bad I don't have another cable company to choose from. Thinking about switching to direct TV

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2013.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #638138

I apologize for the ongoing problems you have had with your Mediacom service. I would be happy to work on getting this resolved. Please email your account information to socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to make things right.

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

to MediacomSupport Hazel Green, Alabama, United States #732041

If Mediacom cared about its customer, it would allow customers to vent to a live person when there is an outage as I have again today in Hazel Green AL. Sadly, Mediacom does not care that I am paying for services not received today. Tried calling but "system was too full to speak to a person"