I was moving down the hall in the same building. I called to have my internet moved.

They took the order. The day of the move, I got a call from Mediacom. A recording said a service tech would be here between 5 and 5:30, as late as 6. I moved the modem at 5 pm.

I finished moving at 7 pm. I turned on my computer and I had internet. 4 days later the internet went away. I called, Mediacom's computer had me go through several steps.

Nothing. Then a service tech told me the modem was bad. The next day I traded modems. Still no internet.

After more calls, I find out the previous tenant had the service shut off. They had a shut off order but no transfer order. They took my order but didn't release it. They said it would take 12 days to get the service back on.

No appointment time was given. It was a Saturday. I went to see a movie, got home at six pm. No internet.

I called again, was told I didn't answer my phone at 1 pm. The service tech left. I was told it would take another 12 days. That was it.

The following Monday, I took the modem back. Left there and went to Centurylink. 4 days later I had internet.

For a third of Mediacom's price, I might add. Done with Mediacom forever.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments