Selbyville, Delaware

Modem which was previously refurbished burned out after power surge and when I notified Mediacom they indicated tech would be here bet 3-5 never happened & after chatting on internet with them they indicated no appt was ever made & that the tech did not want to come out at that time anway. Upon further contact they gave me appt 3 weeks from outage which leaves me with NO phone.

I used all my cell phone time to reach them with constant cutoffs.

Customer Service is NOT their strong suit & they need to come under microscope & scrutinized as to why they mistreat their long time customers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Review about: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #828845

Hey, I'm very sorry you're having this issue, that is not the level of service we expect to provide. We definitely do not want you to wait that long for a resolution.

You always have the option to go to a local office, if there is one near, you to swap out a modem free of charge. If you want to send us an email at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com we'll dig deeper into the issue!

Thanks,

Mediacom Social Media Team

Viroqua, Wisconsin, United States #821017

Think twice before you sign up with Mediacom. Best tip of the day would be to purchase Rosetta Stone, because when you have issues and try calling, I will guarantee you that you won't be able to understand them.

The commercials with the bubbly white girl speaking "English"wearing the blue medicom shirt on is very misleading. Good luck, your better off using an 8 ball;)