Mediacom is the only internet provider in our area.Our internet service goes out constantly.
The customer service representatives are incompetent and rude. The technicians also are never able to figure out how to fix it. The last technician that came out said to call him directly and he would fix it.
He ended up avoiding my calls and hanging up on me saying that Internet service should be working.Attached is the text message he sent back to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My friend ordered this dinner box from Pizza Hut tonight 5/18/2015 in Thomasville, Georgia. I'm a loyal costumer @ Pizza Hut & have ordered a lot of the dinner..."
- "I would like someone from the RV Family to contact me per a sale that my husband and I had at your Orange park, Fl location. We spent an additional..."
- "I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package. 2 tickets cost me $1000. Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I..."