1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been stuck with Mediacom in my tiny town because no other competition is allowed. The customer service is god awful and rude, they couldn't care less and seems like they they enjoy knowing you are getting ripped off.

There are, of course, the fabulous packages they offer for only one year and then promptly jack the rates up 50% to make your brain explode. Trying to explain it to the inbred jeds down here is like trying to teach them how to read. It's impossible. When I tried to cancel on sevice my would have gone UP another 50% to $200 a month for two services.

Yeah, TV & internet $100 a pop. They are truly insane. Since they have recieved their fantastic taxpayer giveaway, thanks to the traitorous Congress & "president", they are slowing down speed and raising prices. Guess you voters didn't get that part of you'll be screwed if you let this tax scam bill go through huh?

So now prices are rising, speeds are slowing and please, oh please tell me what can be done. Since they will fleece us if we try to get rid of any service we don't need.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Want to cancel service but price will double.

Comments