Outages every couple months. Would be on and off for up to a week.

Was running good for a while from thanksgiving until mid January. I thought they have fixed their problems, but now their speeds are much slow than advertised. I am supposed to be getting 30mbps and I am getting up to 20 during the day, and down to as low as 2mbps at night. They sent techs out who said everything was fine and left without fixing anything.

I called tech support back and was totally blown off and put on hold and then hung up on. I went on to message boards and was told to wait two weeks for a service upgrade. Nothing ever happened so I went back on to the message boards and was told to wait another month for more service work. They still have not promised to fix their slow and unreliable internet speeds.

I wish there was another cable company to choose from but their isn't so I am stuck with them. Maybe if enough people complain then they will fix their problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mediacom Internet Service.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Middletown, New York, United States #612454

I apologize for the problems you have had with your Mediacom services. This is not the experience we expect to provide. I would be happy to check further into the issues you have been experiencing. Please email me at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com and I will do what I can to get this resolved.

Thanks,