West Concord, Minnesota

I pay for 100mb/s , I get 16 download and 20 upload. This has been an ongoing problem almost the last year.

I've had multiple techs out, lost hundreds and hundreds of dollars in lost wages for accommodating their schedules, countless hours on the phone, and this here is my proof the problem still exists. I was supposed to have a tech come out Monday, no show and no call. I was supposed to have a tech come out today, no call no show. I've talked to supervisors that promise the problem will be fixed.

No accountability at all.

I call and ask for credit and they say credit as added but then he bill comes and nothing ever is credited to my account and there is no history of my call.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mediacom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mediacom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Mediacom to other companies on our site.

Comments

They provide speeds up to 100 mb/s not always guranteed unless you are paying for a dedicated circuit.