I called Mediacom on march 4 agreed to let them hook up service at my house and paid for the installation and first month. They tell me that the first opening is on the 14.

I immediately told him that was too long to go with out TV that my wife would go crazy waiting that long but he convinced me that he would stay on top of it and try to get me an earlier installation. Never heard from him again so the 14 finally gets here and my wife misses the one call they do. So she calls them back and they tell her the first avalible oppontment is on the 25. Wtf why they just don't hire some more people.

Hope it never goes out when they finally do turn it on . any way for the next couple of days I must a of talked to every customer service person at mediacom , finally the last lady I talked to told me she talked to the dispatcher and still said the first chance would still be on the 25. She did agree with me that this was bs and credited me back the install fee.

Atleast that's what she said. Maybe it just in mobile all but Mediacom service sucks

Review about: Mediacom Installation.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Fullerton, California, United States #798384

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced in getting services installed. This should certainly be a painless process, and I would like to help turn things around. I know that this newly scheduled appointment is set for tomorrow, but- if you would like, please email your name, phone number, and service address to SocialMediaTeam@mediacomcc.com and I can work to ensure that this appointment is appropriately scheduled with a valid call-ahead number and that all other pending installation fees have been waived.

Drew