Level of intelligence in this area rivals that of a ***. Cannot believe this hillbilly community and lack of common sense.

JUST A BUNCH OF BACKWATER JERKS, inconsiderate and just plain ***. I GUESS YOU REALLY CAN'T FIX ***. Not only are the people of this area just plain dumb. they act as if they are offended if you try to explain something to them.

100 Words REALLY ???? Another *** concept, just to keep babbling on.

Catch this , I got to get a dinner plate at Fuz and the total is $9.42 , I give a $10 and the person can't figure out how much change to give me because the register was rang up wrong.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Mediacom needs to "expand services - your service area is too small" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mediacom.

Comments

MediacomSupport
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #962439

Hello,

We're more than happy to assist you with any service issues you're having. If you'd like us to further investigate any issues you're having please send us an email with the phone or account number at socialmediateam@mediacomcc.com.

Once we have this information we'll be able to dig into the issue. We hope to hear from you soon!

Mediacom Social Media Team